Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Questioning my agnosticism

I ask you, how could there not be a God when this past weekend's trip to Chicago to accompany K to the Ashlee Simpson concert was postponed? We found out that Miss Simpson will be making a stop in St Louis next month and so the good concert coordinators were kind enough to refund our tickets for the Chicago show to allow us to make the 80 minute round trip to see her rather than the 9 hour plus one. Cool! Plus, this gives me more time to score one of those Nexium t-shirts. K was only a little bummed about waiting for a few more weeks- I promised her an extra t-shirt purchase at the concert.

5 Comments:

Blogger Snidget said...

lawd... you were going to actually travel to see miss simpson?

My hat is off to ya. You're a good mama!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Where abouts do you live? We live in a suburb west of St. Louis! You are the first person that I've "met" via blogging that lives in the Midwest. :o) Revisit my site and drop me an email to give me an idea of where you live if you want to!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Bob said...

I'm taking two of my daughters, 12 & 15, to see Ashlee in Boston this Friday.

6:35 AM  
Blogger lulu said...

Bob, all I have to say is that we better be scoring some huge points with this one. I'll be thinking of you....be sure to give me the low down afterwards--I probably don't want to know what kind of hell I'm in for. God help us.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Bob said...

I sure hope I score some huge points on this one too. I'll let you know how it went. Maybe I should get some ear-plugs on my way there...

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home