Sunday, January 02, 2005

I've been a bad, bad girl

How did I, on the fifth day of my kidlet free week, kick off the new year? I spent the entire day lounging around on my sofa with five, count em, five men. Ted, Kyan, Thom, Carson and Jai...xoxox-- Bravo's Queer Eye For The Straight Guy marathon, baybee!

After my boys left me lonely and unfulfilled, I lit some candles, snuggled under a comforter, savored(***) what was left of the Lindt chocolate and watched a really, really bad movie, I, Robot. Admittedly, I'm not the world's biggest science fiction fan and although I do love me some Will Smith, this movie just sucked hard.

Still wasn't ready to turn in and so I returned to my computer to continue my duty as a fellow blogger and an informed voter for BOB to diligently read through the various finalists. Want to know what happens to a good girl like moi after reading through the nominations for The Best Sex Blog? Look no further than my Lindt chocolate tutorial....

I have got about 42 hours left and I've got big plans. Going to crawl out from underneath my rock today (have not left my house since Monday night!!) and visit the library, pick up some bread and fruit at the store, and if I'm feeling really ambitious, return some what were they thinking?? Christmas gifts.

**** The Official Tutorial to Savoring Lindt Chocolate:

Remember to take it slow...work your way from the top to the bottom. For the sake of illustration, let's use the foil wrapped Lindt Santa...slowly strip the foil wrapper down, just enough to expose the head, nibble off that first delicious piece, let it sit on your tongue and lose yourself in the sweet, creamy, chocolate as it melts in your mouth...you may be tempted to rip off the rest of the foil and shove Santa's girth into your mouth, but remember, slooowww, tease yourself...peel down the remaining foil and take the rest into your mouth. Mmmmmm....


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....you may be tempted to rip off the rest of the foil and shove Santa's girth into your mouth....

OMG! I'm peeing my pants reading this!!!!! HAHHAHHAHA! I too love me some sweet Santa. HAHHAHAH!

Love you, Lulu!!!!!!!

xo Gwen

4:29 PM  
Blogger Aussie Mama said...

I love your chocolate seduction, which by the way is the only way to consume chocolate. I would have loved the company of those five, I love those boys.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Sounds like a good start to the year...and by the way, Happy New Year ;-)

10:35 AM  
Blogger vegemiterules said...

"OMG" First time visitor to your blog and you had me in stitches. Truly loved the chocolate seduction part, as I was reading it, I was having a "melting" moment, oops, to much info there, Have to run and have a shower. :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Beth Fish said...

I don't think I'll ever look at Santa the same way again.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Karin Kydland said...

Just found your blog this week; it's funny. Hope you're enjoying the rest of your kidlet free days (BTW I thought I was the only one who called their kids kidlet, so you've educated me otherwise.)

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you! Come back!

Jenny
http://www.threekidcircus.com/threekidcircus

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home