Wednesday, December 29, 2004

102 Hours and Counting....

Why oh why is it always so much harder to be good rather than bad?

*Nice-- Have not called the friend

*Naughty-- Have not decided what I will do if he happens to call me within the next 102 hours

*Nice-- Removed fire engine red polish from my toes

*Naughty-- I still have two bottles

*Nice-- Decided a mini workout might relieve my excessive sexual energy

*Naughty-- Put on sexy music and danced in front of the mirror...also, ignored the reminder that exercise releases all those damn endorphins

*Nice-- Talked to my husband on the phone last night and said my "me too's" in response to all his I miss you's and Can't wait to see you

*Naughty-- Slept in my black underwear

*Nice-- Slept alone

*Naughty-- Fantasized about *not* sleeping alone

*Nice-- Will bury black underwear in bottom of hamper and don flannel pj's tonight

*Naughty-- Traded black bra for equally naughty red one

*Nice-- Will wear a shirt over said bra today

*Naughty-- Have spent lots of time thinking about friends full, lucious, perfect lips...why does he have to be so yummy?!

*Nice-- Reminded myself that my friend smokes ( while my we-were-on-a-break-but-now-we-aren't (?)**husband** always has wonderful, fresh breath) which cuts into the fact that he is a fabulous kisser

*Naughty-- Have asked myself repeatedly would it really be so wrong? Damn, I should have had him teach me that one really delicious trick he knows

*Nice-- Have consistently answered myself with cheating is wrong. Period.


Here's where you come in. Choose a side. Join the little pitch fork wielding devil on my right shoulder or hop on over to the left side with my halo wearing sidekick.... Any and all suggestions as to how I can keep it together for the next 100 or so hours would be much appreciated. I need distractions!!

Here's all I have got so far (some of which are not especially appealing):

*Watch Kill Bill Volumes I & II at the suggestion of my **husband**

*Clean out my so desperately needs it garage

*Return Christmas gifts that were the wrong size, wrong color, or overall, just wrong

*Stop listening to that damn Maroon 5 cd...especially track nine

*Paint my toes a nice pink color

*Stay away from what's left of the Lindt chocolate

*Read The Catcher In The Rye (I haven't yet!)

*Read High Fidelity at Chris's suggestion

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm....I didn't see anywhere on the list that you were gonna visit Genuine in the black....ow wait.....I mean read my blog.

Whew.

Hey wait I'm in Colorado......

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I said how muach I hate commenting on blogger?

~Genuine

P.S. Yes the one above is mine.

www.genuineblog.com

7:30 PM  
Blogger Aussie Mama said...

Some naughty things are very nice indeed, like Lindt chocolate, especally dark mm. Nothing wrong with fire engine red nail polish, sexy is good.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home