Thursday, November 11, 2004

My biggest fan

My 12 yr old daughter has been privy to the ex's attempts at a reconciliation over the last few days and she felt compelled to email me her thoughts tonight...I just don't know *where* she gets it.......

Mom,

You should know by now that you are the coolest mom ever, (god lord my friends even like you) and you also know you are pretty much the best everything in my opinion. So just to let you know, LT is making a good choice in his life to want you back, god who wouldn't?!? you are an awesome mom, you cook really good (heehee) and im pretty darn sure you where an awesome wife.

The thing is, no matter how good it is that LT is realizing how stupid he is, and seeing that you are the greatest thing that ever happened to him, HE DOESEN'T DESERVE YOU. Mom, your supposed to be with someone who will be honest with you, kind to you, romantic, sweet, and someone who in the case of a breakup, won't e-mail you saying they miss the smell of your lotion. [uh, this really did happen, she's not making it up] You are so much better than that idiot, and I hope you never think twice. He wants you back because he can't stand feeling alone, he wants you back because he realizes that right now you control him, (since he "misses" you so much) he wants you back because for the first friggin time in his life, he has to feel self doubt. Now, does that sound as pitiful and puppy dog sweet when you break it down like that??? didn't think so! like I said, HE DOSEN'T DESERVE YOU.

No matter what that will always be the case, I don't care if he suddenly looks like johnny depp, and writes like John Mayer, his idiotic personality, and his boastful opinions of himself will never be worth it.

I can't tell you what to do, I can't tell you to never talk to him again, but I can tell you that if you got back together, I would be calling Jerry Springer by the second week of your realtionship. SERIOUSLY, what does he think, that you guys would get back together and then everything would be okay? That I would just treat him like a step father again? Because if he is, you can tell him I say definatly NO, NADDA, NOT HAPPENING, NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!! Seriously I could never care for him again, you could never feel trusting and everyone in our family would most likely join me in a plot to get all the largest tractors to run his stupid head over!!!


I find it quite stupid that he's trying to win you back by telling you about how good your lotion smells, and making you some gay heart covered cd, now im sorry for using this without talking about the place but, WHAT THE HELL? Ok, im sorry, but I find it appropriate for me to "cuss" when speaking of something so obviously stupid...you know im not sure he even deserves to be cussed at, maybe i'll just spit on him sometime..yeah right in the eye...heheheh. I'm really sorry you had to put up with that freak as long as you did, but at the same time I admire you for not killing him and going to hang with Martha Stuart, I know I would've. Mom just tell him, "I'm tried of all your lame excuses of why i should come back, after all Nothing could make the fact that I could never trust you be ok." see it's that simple, then just spit on him, step on his foot, spray some body lotion in his face, and throw his stupid cd at him.

Mom, the fact of the matter is He's an idiot your not, you choose to be with him again I might re think that but as of now, I think your doing what's right. Love your sidekick in training, K


Did I mention she's only 12???

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Oh My GOD. I love that girl. I was doing that Arsenio Hall fist pumping thing while I was reading. Hell yeah. Screw Dr. Phil, she's calling Jerry Springer! Ahahahaha! And the lotion in the face! And the throwing the CD! And the spitting...hah!

Get a webcam if you go there, because sistah, there are lots of mamas out here who would pay-per-view that shiznit.

Give her a big kiss for me. And tell her to give you one back from her crazy auntie Jenny.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The advice column will be up soon.

~Genuine

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Lulu, you've got a little Minime in training!!!!! What does she think she is -- like 25 years old?!?!? She totally blows. my. mind. She's so wise beyond her years, and I think she's mahhhhhhvelous. Someday I hope to meet her! :)

And girl, I TOTALLY know where she gets it... ;)

Love you!

Mwah!

Ging

10:17 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Your daughter so totally rocks.

She would be a fit companion some day for my 11-year-old son, I'd bet, who has lectured me similarly (although not on the same subject.)

I don't think the world could handle their combined brilliance, though. I certainly couldn't...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

That's amazing and incredibly sweet. You've got yourself a smart and very wise 12 year old there. Listen to her.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Lala said...

Wow! great kid!. Can SHE start doing a column?

12:10 PM  
Blogger GraceD said...

Holy Moly, Mother of God! Your middle school girl cub composed her email without your having to click on to Urban Dictionary/http://www.urbandictionary.com/ for defintions. Well done on your parenting.

Listen up, I found you through my dollin Kris R (http://krobinson.blogs.com/weblog/). O, happy discovery! You are the shizz and your kid is fly. Hence, I linkethed thee to my humble site.

All the best, Grace

7:40 AM  
Blogger bleedingheart said...

Good god! I work with adolescents (age 13-17) and it is very rare that any of them write that well, much less have that kind of wisdom! Of course, the kids I work with are generally in the "at risk" category, but even so...... anyway -- very cool kid you got there.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Udge said...

All I can say is "wow". Clever kid.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home