Thursday, November 04, 2004

I Rock, thank you very much....

Good stuff, baybee....

*I rocked in my debate today. Left my class speechless and the professor said I 'd be a hard act to follow

*I'm wearing my f**k me boots today and I feel seeexxxyy

*I'm warming up homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch

*My Lit class was canceled and so I got to come home and blog

*I have got three boxes of unopened Girl Scout cookies calling my name

*I'm having a really good hair day

*After five full on rainy, crappy days, the sun is out!

*I got some goodies I won on ebay today and everthing is as described.

*Earlier this week at my gyno appointment, I weighed in seven pounds lighter than I was six months ago. I think I need to eat more GC cookies.

*I'm officially granting myself forgiveness for missing the cut off date to register to vote. With that forgiveness, I am also allowing myself to be pissed off about the end result even when I'm told I don't have an opinion worthy of being voiced as I did not vote. Obviously, there are plenty of people who did vote that suck worse than I do. No, really....I love what Chris over at http://www.rudecactus.com/archives/000898.html had to say.

*I have got a coupla crushes here in blog land....you know who you are, I blogrolled ya.

*I'm looking forward to a fine, fine weekend. I am commitment free with the exception of reading Othello, the boy who's a friend is putting off deserting to Australia post election to spend Saturday night with me, and my buddies over at Netflix set me up with Farenheit 9/11 and Swimming Pool.

Oh, and I rock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rude Cactus said...

There was doubt that you rock? Sorry...looking at older entries and saw the mention. Thank you very much. Oohhh...and do tell about the crushes!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home